Saturday, March 17, 2007

Spring has Sprung!

Hi Everyone. So did you just love the beautiful weather we enjoyed last week? I know my girls did! They both came home from school with dirty clothes and dirt under their nails from playing outside. Grace even asked if we could go to the pool! Along with the beautiful weather outside (let's hope it returns soon) I have been enjoying some beautiful subjects for inside spring portraits. Last week, Madison and Willow came over for their spring portraits. This is my third time photographing them and they are always a pleasure. Madison, the older one, is a natural in front of the camera and to be two, Willow is a very good sport! Here are a few from their session:




(Yep, that's our dog Winston she's holding. Both of the girls just love him so he became a "prop" for a couple of photos!)




And for those following the saga, my sister is set to be induced on Tuesday morning. I am hoping to be there, camera in hand, to capture the arrival of a new little one in our family! Of course, I will post photos and the winner of the blog contest as soon as possible.

Also, I am continuing to book appointments for April and May, so if you would like portraits before I go on "maternity leave" please contact me--the sooner the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment