Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Miracle

Isn't it fitting that in the season of miracles, a tiny miracle came to visit my studio the day after Christmas. Meet Emmy, who is three months old in these photos. Yes, that's right--not three days or three weeks, but three months old. She was born three months early weighing 1 pound and 15 ounces. She is a little fighter and is at home now and doing well. For her three month session she was tipping the scale at around 5 pounds. It was an absolute pleasure to meet her and get to hold, cuddle, and feed her in addition to taking her portraits. She is on the baby plan so we will all get to watch her grow for her first year--lucky us!







She did grace us with her huge blue eyes for a few minutes!



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We had a great time with the girls. Just so you know, I take total snapshots at the holidays just like everyone else--nothing professional about them! Here are a few of our Christmas snapshots.

The girls got a new table and chairs for the playroom--one that will seat all of them at the same time!


Claire showing off some new dress up attire.


Grace showing off the Nintendo DS--her favorite gift by far!


Stella taking a first look at her ladybug wheely.


I did catch this one of Stella that I like. She was taking in all the excitement at my mom's on Christmas Eve.


Winston was just wondering what in the world was going on with all the stuff all over the place!


As for Tory and I, we have been rocking it out with Guitar Hero on the Wii--it is very addicting! Tory is practicing as I type this. He should be because I am currently better than him :)--Shhhh don't tell him I told you.

I have also been working on my new website. It will be ready to debut soon (that is if I can stop playing Guitar Hero long enough to finish it)! I also have several more newborns to share on the blog soon, so be on the lookout for more cuddly, sleepy goodness.

1 comment:

  1. That last photo of Emma with her eyes wide open is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete