Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Still Shooting...But Booking for 2009!

Only 9 days left until Christmas...and I am still shooting sessions! However, all of last week's sessions were aware that they would not be receiving prints in time for Christmas. :)

That didn't stop this family from showing up at the studio in their holiday best attire. I was just in love with their little outfits and hats! The main ingredients to great photos are a connection between the shooter and the subject (or between the subjects if there's more than one) and great lighting. However, careful attention to clothing can really take your portraits to the next level.

I thought the mom to these two cuties coordinated them really well to get the look she wanted. She brought an old wagon that was their dad's when he was a child. I went with a vintage/textured look to compliment the wagon for this shot. I love the way it turned out!


And of course, here are these two in full color as well. Sydney has the thickest, most beautiful hair--look at those braids!


And her brother, Oliver, has some fabulous cheeks. I had to restrain myself from pinching them. :)



And who doesn't love a good black and white:


2008 is complete--with the exception of several newborns who I just can't wait to meet! So I am now opening the calendar for January through June of 2009. Please email me if you would like to book a session! I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season and enjoying all the festivities--I know we are here at the Wagoner household.

No comments:

Post a Comment